Tuesday, June 24, 2014

14 daysssss!!! (well, now 13 :)

On Sunday I got an app on my phone that counts down the days til my due date. 
When I typed in all my info....(july 7th, 2014) it told me I had 14 days left. 
Hmm, that's weird. I must have put in the wrong date. 
I looked again and no no, I had put in July 7th! 
It was very much right. 
I am 38 weeks. 
2 weeks left. 
Bah!! 

No matter what, this baby is coming in 14 days or less (or more, buuuuut, I don't like to go that route). That is very very soon. 
So, I decided I better do an update before this baby is born! 

How far along? 38 weeks 1 day


Total weight gain: For a month there I was at a steady 23 pounds. But today at my appointment I gained 3 pounds! Whaaaaaat?! I blame it on the light sweater I was wearing and the key in my pocket -_- 

Maternity clothes? Yesh. But not many bottoms. I feel like I have a plethora of shirts to choose from it is just what to wear on the bottom....and that is where I get discouraged and must change 1 million times. 

Stretch Marks? Noooooooo!!!!!! 

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty okay. Wellllll, for a while there I would wake up at about 4:50 every night for some reason and not be able to get back to sleep. So then I would read the scriptures and that alllllways makes me fall asleep ;) 

Best moment this week: Ummm....... I finished a baby blanket I have been meaning to start and finish. And I am alllmost finished with another baby blanket but I don't trust myself to put the finishing touches on it, but the woman I need to help me is spontaneously in Europe!! Come back, Nancy!! 

Miss Anything? maybe not being hot all the time.. 

Movement: Yes :) it is usually to the point where I notice him always moving. If I think about him and can't remember the last time moved, or even if I can he just hasn't in a while I get nervous. That happened yesterday. But today he has been going crazy again. 

Food cravings: Frozen hot chocolate. I just want to go to that one place in Holladay that sells them! But I think they are a little expensive. Oh well, I will have to scrounge up change and just go....and pay for it with my red cross money.... I mean yoga money :) :) 

Anything making you queasy or sick: still when I don't eat frequently enough I get nauseous. 

Gender: boyyy 

Labor Signs: yes. contractions. here and there. nussing regular. this morning they were a little stronger than they have been before, but they have calmed down. 


Symptoms: I have been having to go to the bathroom more frequently. my heart burn isn't as bad and I don't notice my ribs hurting as bad either. So that is nice. But sometimes my heart burn is bad. But my sis-in-law gave me these papaya things to take and they work wonders. I don't remember if I already wrote that on here.... oh well. 

Belly Button in or out? Just when I think it can't get any farther out, it somehow does.  

Exercise? yoga and walks. I should do more huh.....

Wedding rings on or off? On!! I think I will make it to the very end!! It's a miracle! ...... knock on wood. 


Happy or Moody most of the time: I think pretty happy.... but moody sometimes of course :) I'm only human! 

Looking forward to: getting contractions and having a baby! It sounds weird, but with Summer my water broke and so I just automatically had to go to the hospital (which I was very grateful for at the time).... it is kind of exciting thinking that I am going to have contractions and have to time them and what not and be in agonizing pain and then go to the hospital and have a baby!!!!!! Unless my water breaks with this baby, which will still be exciting, because I still get to go to the hospital and have a baby :)

  
this is the most recent picture I have of me.....37 1/2 weeks! 


1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a baby tonight!!! Ha because I want to hold him already:)

    ReplyDelete